Monday 22 May 2017

half way through

We are half way through this election now and nothing has really been said about disability.  So, what I would like to do is to find out the views of our local candidates by asking these three questions put together by Disability Rights UK.  See links below.

1 Are you committed to the rights of disabled people to participate fully in society?

2. Will you change the way the benefits system works for disabled people?

3. Are you committed to a health and social care system that enables disabled
people to lead full independent lives?

I am sending these questions to each of the candidates running in Medway constituencies.  I will report their replies below.

https://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/news/2017/may/three-questions-ask-your-parliamentary-candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

History and politics

I have always been interested in history. Especially world war 2 and the cold war . I have since become interested in the roman rep...